Starting with a launch event on November 19, 2020 (video recap) which addressed tech and government driving Canada’s prosperity, TECHNATION hosted a second event in the series to demonstrate the power of B2B and B2Gov to drive Canada’s economic recovery on February 25, 2021.
The Digital Marketplace event was a must-attend event for Canadian tech SMEs, large enterprise and all levels of government. The event highlighted some key benefits of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-government (B2G) interaction, including:
- SMEs and Large Enterprise: How to partner to leverage business opportunity.
- SME and Scale-Ups showcase innovation to large enterprise and government.
- Large enterprise – access innovation and solutions for today’s challenges.
- B2Gov – Update on SSC Agile procurement & Scale Up initiative.
- Case studies and models of successful b2b and b2gov challenges and joint ventures.
- Expo showcase of technology innovators of all sizes and types.
The event included two lighting talks and three panel discussions. For a full list of presenters, moderators and sponsors, click here.
“The event was really well done! Congratulations to the entire TECHNATION team for pulling government and industry together for such a high-quality event during these unusual times.”
— Brent Gorman, Client Partner Executive, IBM