Canadian Health Tech Opportunity: Open review for the Provincial Provider Registry FHIR® Interoperability Guide v1.0.0 (R4)
Starting April 21 to May 21, 2021, we will be launching an open review for the Provincial Provider Registry FHIR® Interoperability Guide v1.0.0 (R4).
Provincial Provider Registry FHIR® iGuide v1.0.0 (R4).
- Many organizations across the province provide health care services and require access to up-to-date and accurate provider information. The role of the Provincial Provider Registry (PPR) is to serve as an authoritative provincial source for the EHR of provider persons and provider organization/location information.
- Stakeholders can provide feedback by requesting a spreadsheet, to use in conjunction with the PPR content posted on the Simplifer.net platform.
- Click here for access:
An introductory webinar will be hosted on Thursday April 29 at 11:00 am to review the material and explain the process for submitting feedback. Webinar materials and recordings will be made available on Ontario Health’s MS Teams site.
Anticipated Key Dates:
- April 29: Webinar
- April 21 to May 21: Provincial Review
- May 21 to June 15: Comment reconciliation period
- June 16: BTC Meeting to recommend for SC approval
- July 15: SC Meeting to approve
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about how you can participate in this provincial review.